2018 was the year I took the plunge into daygame. Lots of action-taking, plenty of hardships, and even a sprinkling of sexcesses. Here are the numbers.
New notches: 15*
My 2018, graphed
I will now shamelessly copy Mr White’s recent results post, where he listed his “lucky ladies”. Mine are as follows.
Rundown of the girls:
- May 11: 20yo Spanish student lawyer on holiday in London. SDDL. Blog post here
- July 21: 22yo Macedonian waitress and party girl. Day 2: Tweets here
- Aug 16: 22yo affectionate Brazilian, studying English in London. Day 2. Tweets here
- Sept 11: 18yo introverted Italian/Turkish girl. SDDL. Tweets here
- Sept 20: 26yo Colombian salsa dancer. Day 2. Tweets here
- Sept 28: 21yo Spanish law student and contemporary dancer. Day 3. Tweets here
- Oct 5: 18yo Aussie party girl. Toilet lay. SNL/gutter game . Tweets here
- Oct 6: 21yo Swedish au pair. Day 2. Tweets here
- Oct 25: 22yo Scottish recent graduate. SDL/SNL. Tweets here
- Nov 4: 29yo Filipina photographer. Day 2. Tweets here
- Nov 9: 27yo Spanish events coordinator. Day 2. Tweets here
- Nov 24: 20yo sassy American cheerleader. Day 2. Tweets here
- Dec 9: 27yo Irish pharmacology graduate SDL/SNL . Blog post here
- Dec 20: 19yo South African au pair  Day 3. Blog post here
- Dec 21: 24yo arty Italian. Day 2. Blog post here
It seems to have been a year of two halves:
First struggle and frustration…
…and, after much perseverance, the fabled abundance.
So, overall, a decent start
I came from a background of proven nightgame competence. However, it took a while for me to adjust to doing pretty much the same thing but during the day. I just hung in there while my vibe played catch-up. So I put in the hours, and in time began to feel more natural doing it. Regular results soon came. (A blog post describing my initial struggle-and breakthrough-with daygame is here)
I’m happy so far. Starting out with daygame, I had no huge expectations. My main goal was to become comfortable approaching attractive girls during the day , and hopefully get a bit of action in the process. That being said, I never really doubted that results would come if I just stuck at it. And they did. During 2018, I’ve met, dated and had sexy-time with some great girls. Towards the end of the year, my sex life had never been better.
- SDLs/SNLs: 3
- SDDLs: 2
- Day 2s: 22 (including 8 lays)
- Day 3s: 3 (including 2 lays)
- Insta-dates: 14 (total, including some of the above lays)
- Phone numbers: not sure. I focused too much on number-closing in the early days and it hurt my results. So I stopped caring. Also, I’m lazy and flaky over messaging anyway. I’m probably nowhere near 1-in-3.
- Day 4s: 1
- Day 5s: 1
- Street make-outs: 2
- Toilet lays: 1
- Threesomes, foursomes, etc: Zero
- Clubs visited: 1 (and this was on a double-date with another daygamer)
- % of days that I approached: 53% (since starting)
- Wings I’ve winged with: 7 (including three main wings: Mr S, Maximus and Am-Star, plus a handful of approaches with other cool dudes)
- Outraged feminists: 1
- Tears (my own): Zero
- Times I lost my emotional control during a session: 1
- Longest no-fap stretch: 95 days
- Most abundant period: sex with 5 different girls in 8 days
- Out of the lays, girls I didn’t kiss until at sex location: ~5 out of 15
- Most booze drunk on a single date: 3-4 drinks
- Repeat lays/ girls seen for a second time: 10 out of 15 (this would have been a lot lower in years past, when I was more of a hit-and-run guy)
- Blog posts: 8
- Tweets: ~280
As always, thanks for reading. It was a fun year. Now time to get some approaches done in 2019!
*Including: one girl who technically approached me, and some evening approaches. Excluding: any obviously non-daygame/street approach lays this year.
 This was probably more like a gutter game lay, and in fact, she technically opened me.
 Since I met some of these girls after dusk, I’ve written “SDL/SNL” here. There was also more of a nighttime vibe.
 Just tapped that ass again last night. Phenomenal booty, and waist-to-hips ratio.
 I can’t help but feel that this will forever be a work-in-progress. I know I’m still working on it, as we probably all are…